A New Dimension in EP
Accurate Diagnosis and Efficient Workflow in AF Therapy
Listed below is a selection of studies and publications on our technology suite.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to receive further information or have any questions.
- Spatial and temporal variability of rotational, focal, and irregular activity: Practical implications for mapping of atrial fibrillation
Pope MT, Kuklik P, Briosa e Gala A, et al., J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2021
- An Individualised Ablation Strategy to Treat Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: Core-to-Boundary Approach Guided by Charge-Density Mapping
Rui Shi, Zhong Chen, Michael TB. Pope, Junaid AB. Zaman, Mike Debney et all., Heart Rythm Society, February 2021
- Diverse activation patterns during persistent atrial fibrillation by noncontact charge-density mapping of human atrium
Rui Shi. Zhong Chen, Charlie Butche, Junaid AB Zaman et al., Journal of arrhythmia, August 2020
- Correction to: Novel noncontact charge density map in the setting of post-atrial fibrillation atrial tachycardias: first experience with the Acutus SuperMap Algorithm
Robbert Ramak, Gian-Battista Chierchia, Gaetano Paparella, Cinzia Monaco et all., Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology July 2020
- Individualized ablation strategy guided by live simultaneous global mapping to treat persistent atrial fibrillation
Rui Shi, Mark Norman, Zhong Chen & Tom Wong, Future Cardiology Vol. 14, No. 3 February 2020
- Validation of Dipole Density Mapping During Atrial Fibrillation and Sinus Rhythm in Human Left Atrium
Rui Shi, Paras Parikh, Zhong Chen, Nathan Angel, Mark Norman et al., JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology, February 2020
- Targeting Nonpulmonary Vein Sources in Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Identified by Noncontact Charge Density Mapping – UNCOVER AF Trial
Stephan Willems, Atul Verma, Timothy R. Betts, et. Al., Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2019;12
- High-resolution noncontact charge-density mapping of endocardial activation
Andrew Grace, Stephan Willems, Christian Meyer, Atul Verma, et al., JCI Insight March 2019
Want to learn more how we can support you in providing patients the highest standard of care? Please get in touch and receive further information.