A New Dimension in EP
Accurate Diagnosis and Efficient Workflow in AF Therapy
EP Talks is a series of talks from leading experts in the field of electrophysiology sharing best practices and insights. The 20 minute sessions cover an individual topic briefly and to the point. Ask your questions to the experts directly and get new insights immediately.
EP Talk II: Challenges of treating complex arrhythmias.
How novel non-contact mapping supports successful treatment – a case based discussion.
Prof. Dr. Leif-Hendrik Boldt & Dr. Abdul Parwani,
Charité Berlin, Germany
Electrophysiologists constantly face challenging, complex arrhythmias. Treatments remain difficult and outcomes are often unsatisfying.
Prof. Boldt and Dr. Parwani will guide through two challenging case, explaining how the AcQMap non-contact mapping system supported and optimized the ablation procedures.
- Non-contact mapping capabilities to identify triggers of complex arrhythmias
- How to interpret intelligent algorithms to support treatment strategy
- Efficient ablation strategy based on all inputs
EP Talk I: Differences between non-contact vs. contact mapping - a clinical perspective
Dr. Christoph Scharf, Klinik im Park, Zurich
Mapping and ablation of complex atrial arrhythmias remain challenging, outcomes can be inconsistent depending on the clinical application of different mapping modalities. During this talk Dr. Scharf will discuss which mapping modality provides the most relevant information for the optimal individualized ablation strategy.
- Understanding the clinical differences between non-contact vs. contact mapping
- What are the clinical implications of the different mapping modalities
- Understand the role of non-contact mapping in the treatment of complex arrythmias
- Which tools to use to map non-sustained atrial tachycardias
Want to learn more how we can support you in providing patients the highest standard of care? Please get in touch and receive further information.