A New Dimension in EP
Accurate Diagnosis and Efficient Workflow in AF Therapy
The Adnovo Max 2.0 Steerable Sheath is a percutaneous catheter introducer designed to provide optimal maneuverability to the SentiCath catheter that is advanced through the sheath into the right or left chambers of the heart.
- Unidirectional steering with 0º–180º deflection
- Braided shaft provides improved torque response and stability
- Double-braided for kink resistance
- High visibility under fluoroscopy
- Seamless transition into vasculature and septal crossing
Senovo Bi-Flex is a bidirectional steerable sheath. It is the ultimate tool for gaining access to challenging sites within the left atrium, while maintaining hemostasis with SureSeal™ technology.
- Full bidirectional deflection of 180°
- Low profile for ease of access
Acutus Medical®, Acutus®, AcQMap® & SuperMap™ are registered trademarks of Acutus Medical, Inc.
Want to learn more how we can support you in providing patients the highest standard of care? Please get in touch and receive further information.