A New Dimension in EP
Accurate Diagnosis and Efficient Workflow in AF Therapy
The AcQGuide Max Steerable Sheath is a percutaneous catheter introducer designed to provide optimal maneuverability to the AcQMap catheter that is advanced through the sheath into the right or left chambers of the heart.
- Unidirectional steering with 0º–180º deflection
- Braided shaft provides improved torque response and stability
- Double-braided for kink resistance
- High visibility under fluoroscopy
- Seamless transition into vasculature and septal crossing
Senovo Bi-Flex is a bidirectional steerable sheath. It is the ultimate tool for gaining access to challenging sites within the left atrium, while maintaining hemostasis with SureSeal™ technology.
- Full bidirectional deflection of 180°
- Low profile for ease of access
Acutus Medical®, Acutus®, AcQMap®, AcQGuide® and AcQRef®, SuperMap™ are registered trademarks of Acutus Medical, Inc.
Want to learn more how we can support you in providing patients the highest standard of care? Please get in touch: