A New Dimension in EP
Accurate Diagnosis and Efficient Workflow in AF Therapy
The AcQMap 3D Imaging and Mapping Catheter is a non-contact, over-the-wire, intracardiac catheter for visualizing and recording electrical impulses in patients with complex arrhythmias. It acquires up to 115,000 ultrasound data points per minute for high-resolution 3D anatomic reconstruction.
- Ultra-high-resolution charge density maps by collecting up to 150,000 biopotential samples per second for display of full-chamber, real-time, high-resolution cardiac electrical activity
- High-definition anatomy reconstruction in non-contact mode using M-mode ultrasound
- Fast and easy map and re-map capabilities revealing locations of interest pre- and post-ablation and allowing for more procedural efficacy
The AcQMap Patient Electrode Kit is compatible with the AcQMap High Resolution 3D Imaging and Mapping System.
AcQRef is a dual-purpose introducer sheath with integrated electrodes that provides stable electrical reference and eliminates the need for an additional introducer.
- Vascular access for auxiliary EP catheters (7 F)
- Stable electrical reference
- 7 F inner diameter, 10.8 F outer diameter
Acutus Medical®, Acutus®, AcQMap®, AcQGuide® and AcQRef®, SuperMap™ are registered trademarks of Acutus Medical, Inc.
Want to learn more how we can support you in providing patients the highest standard of care? Please get in touch: