A New Dimension in EP
Accurate Diagnosis and Efficient Workflow in AF Therapy
The SentiCath 3D Imaging and Mapping Catheter is a non-contact, over-the-wire, intracardiac catheter for visualizing and recording electrical impulses in patients with complex arrhythmias. It acquires up to 115,000 ultrasound data points per minute for high-resolution 3D anatomic reconstruction.
- Ultra-high-resolution charge density maps by collecting up to 150,000 biopotential samples per second for display of full-chamber, real-time, high-resolution cardiac electrical activity
- High-definition anatomy reconstruction in non-contact mode using M-mode ultrasound
- Fast and easy map and re-map capabilities revealing locations of interest pre- and post-ablation and allowing for more procedural efficacy
The SentiCath Patient Electrode Kit is compatible with the AcQMap High Resolution 3D Imaging and Mapping System.
SentiCath Ref is a dual-purpose introducer sheath with integrated electrodes that provides stable electrical reference and eliminates the need for an additional introducer.
- Vascular access for auxiliary EP catheters (7 F)
- Stable electrical reference
- 7 F inner diameter, 10.8 F outer diameter
Acutus Medical®, Acutus®, AcQMap® & SuperMap™ are registered trademarks of Acutus Medical, Inc.
Want to learn more how we can support you in providing patients the highest standard of care? Please get in touch and receive further information.