THE ESSENCE OF ARRHYTHMIA
Finding the essence of any arrhythmia is the key to make a difference in each patient's life. With our unique solutions, physicians are now able to derive and execute an individual and optimized ablation strategy for every patient.
We believe that having an accurate anatomy and recording of any rhythm within a heartbeat is critical to the success of clinical outcomes. Our unique solutions, which are centered around the AcQMap® System for non-contact imaging of the cardiac anatomy, help physicians with advanced imaging, navigation and mapping.
AcQMap High Resolution Imaging and Mapping System
The AcQMap System retains the ability to quickly build atrial anatomy using high-resolution 3D cardiac chamber reconstructions with ultrasound.
The AcQMap’s electro-functional imaging and navigation system offers clear real-time mapping and imaging for the individual treatment of atrial and complex arrhythmias based on the following features:
- Non-contact mapping with single position and SuperMap as well as contact mapping capabilities
- Dynamic, three-dimensional charge density maps overlaid on the cardiac chamber reconstruction to show chamber-wide electrical activation
- Remapping of the chamber in 30 seconds or less at any time during the procedure
- Open platform system – compatible with a wide range of diagnostic and ablation catheters that can be localized with impedance tracking
The AcQMap System allows physicians to truly see, in real time, the electrical activity of a cardiac chamber. It is the first and only imaging and mapping system that has 3 unique mapping modes for mapping any rhythm.
Single Position Map
Map-ablate-remap with this adaptive treatment solution for complex, unstable and non-repetitive rhythms
Next level hover mapping for complex, multi-circuit and repetitive rhythms
Conventional mapping for irregular or simple, stable and repetitive rhythms
Optimize your workflow with intelligent software tools to confidently assess conduction patterns & rapidly determine regions of interest
AcQTrack was designed to help confidently assess these abnormal conduction patterns and rapidly identify the regions of interest.
Slow Zone Locator
The Slow Zone Locator is designed to help confidently assess areas of consistent slow conduction and rapidly identify regions of interest over multiple cycles.
AcQMap simplifies trigger mapping, enabling personalized and targeted ablation therapy that reduces the amount of healthy tissue ablated to support optimized patient outcomes.
A new poster presented by Dr. Lakkireddy, HCA Midwest in Overland Park, Kansas, USA, at HRS 2023 shows that triggers are distributed throughout both atrium: only <1% had the highest density (>10 Tr./cm). The median density was 1 Tr./cm and only 37% of patients had no triggers. Furthermore, trigger sites were found to be significantly slower (26%) than the rest of the atrial tissue.
Take a look at the original poster.
If you want to know more, please get in touch with us.
SentiCath 3D Imaging & Mapping Catheter
The SentiCath 3D Imaging and Mapping Catheter is a non-contact, over-the-wire, intracardiac catheter for visualizing and recording electrical impulses in patients with complex arrhythmias. It acquires up to 115,000 ultrasound data points per minute for high-resolution 3D anatomic reconstruction.
- Ultra-high-resolution charge density maps by collecting up to 150,000 biopotential samples per second for display of full-chamber, real-time, high-resolution cardiac electrical activity
- High-definition anatomy reconstruction in non-contact mode using M-mode ultrasound
- Fast and easy map and re-map capabilities revealing locations of interest pre- and post-ablation and allowing for more procedural efficacy
SentiCath Patient Electrode Kit
The SentiCath Patient Electrode Kit is compatible with the AcQMap High Resolution 3D Imaging and Mapping System.
SentiCath Ref Introducer Sheath
SentiCath Ref is a dual-purpose introducer sheath with integrated electrodes that provides stable electrical reference and eliminates the need for an additional introducer.
- Vascular access for auxiliary EP catheters (7 F)
- Stable electrical reference
- 7 F inner diameter, 10.8 F outer diameter
AcQMap®, SuperMap®, AcQTrack® are registered trademarks of Acutus Medical Inc.